Cierra Meyer-Berg tried going to college but always knew that it just wasn’t for her. After dropping out of a university after two months, trying again at a community college and dropping out after a semester; she looked in other places for her future. About two years later, she found exactly what she was meant to do, and will never look back.
I caught up with Cierra in between her company-paid vacations, one-on-one trainings, and team calls.
Cierra is a managing market mentor for Modern Nature (Monat), after only being with the company for a year.
A-Social media-based career has always been my dream!
I was looking for a second job at the time a Monat rep reached out to me, and I said yes right away because I was so desperate for extra money and wanted a job in social media.
About five months into my Monat career.
Just do it!! And don’t care what ANYONE says!
Giving value to people and giving back!
I always lean on my team. They all inspire me in their own way. They help me get out of any hardships and remind me that anything is possible if you put your mind to it and not give up!
1. You can’t motivate anyone; they have to want it for themselves.
2. Lead by example; you can’t expect your team to do anything if you’re not doing it.
3. Be grateful for what you already have. No sense in complaining about what you don’t have. You have to be thankful for what you currently are working with, and you will attract what you want.
4. Everyone is different. You have to get to know your team because you might be able to give someone some tough love and the person next to them might have to be led in a totally different way.
5. You can’t depend on anyone but yourself. Your team is not working for you; you have to do your personal work if you want to get anywhere.
“Your goals should be big enough to get you out of bed every day and get to work. If they don’t you need bigger goals.”
Goals are what push you every day in your life. If you don’t have goals, you don’t have anything to work for, and you’re just going to stay the same.
Manifestation Babe. I’m huge into the law of attraction; I believe in it 100%.
Ask, and it is Given
I honestly have no idea because things change so fast. But social media will change the lives of MANY in five years.
Grande iced americano, two pumps SF vanilla and a splash of 2% milk
Any badass woman that is a hard worker.
I plan to be a Senior Executive Director in my company – the top rank in the company.
Cierra is the definition of modern-day inspiration and is changing hundreds of other girls lives every day.
Want to meet another female disrupter? Meet Lisa Buyer.
Do you know a female disruptor we should feature? Email lisa [at] thebuyergroup [dot] com.